Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Is Fall finally here?

 
 
Not quite yet... but almost!  Can you feel it at night? 
Burrowing under the sheets, dreaming of roaring fires, riding boots, scarves and sweaters.
 
And, guess what's back!?
 
 
Holy ten years of happiness!
 
I've had my fair share of this delicious drink, in a frap version, of course.
And luckily it's my birthday month and I reached my "Lucky Dozen", so two free PSFs for me!
 
I just want everything pumpkin now.
 
Pumpkin Chili.
Pumpkin Pie.
Pumpkin Muffins.
 
And, since it's officially September, I may bring out my big, iron pumpkin décor!
It's one of my favorite pieces.
 
(I'll hold off on Halloween decorations though.)
 
We still have summer days, yet I've been wearing my riding boots daily.
(I really need to invest in more - considering I only have one pair)
 
I'm slowly converting my summer clothes into my fall wardrobe.
 
Exhibit A:

 
 

 
 

 
{Outfit Details}
Top:  LC Lauren Conrad (Kohls)//Boyfriend Sweater: Ralph Lauren (Goodwill)//Belt: Target (Goodwill)//Jeans: Goodwill//Boots: Madden Girl (gifted)//Necklace: H&M//Sunglasses: H&M//Watch: Kohls
 
Easy peasy!
 
Pair a short sleeve top with skinny jeans, boots and a cardi!
Using a fall palette helps make it feel more fall, don't ya think?
 

3 comments:

  1. I wish it felt like Fall here, unfortunately it probably won't till almost November :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I am literally drinking a PSL right now! I am sooooo happy they are here! Of course it's still to warm here to wear anything but shorts, but it's the thought that counts!

    Love that polka dot blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue and yellow are my favorite combination colors!! You're rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete