Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rainy Sunday

 
 
 
It's been raining all day.  And I love it!  Although it's still a bit too cold to go splash in the puddles, it's still a beautiful welcoming versus the snow we had just a couple days ago.  Makes me feel like spring is near and that the groundhog failed his mission for seeing his shadow this year. 
 
But, let's not jinx it... :)
 
I went to Target today and left with NOTHING.  ZERO.  ZILCH.  NADA.
  Well... That's unusual... And I went to two Targets!
 
I was looking for one particular item.  And I couldn't find it. 
 {sniff, sniff}
 But, I always scan the clearance....  It's near impossible to keep me away from there.
 
I was good, though.  Really good.  I didn't even get a Starbucks, like I planned. 
{I'm on a roll!}
 
Although, Target let me down at their actual stores, I was able to score two brand new Target items at Goodwill for $3.99 a piece.  Yay!  That made me feel better since my original mission was a fail.  And for the fact that I trotted in the cold for (at the time) no apparent reason...
 
The rain was pleasant though.
 
And what better day to wear my rain boots?  I mean, is there any other reason, except for when it rains?
 
 
 
 
 
{Outfit Details}
Olive Coat:  NY&Co. (old)
Jade Leggings:  LC Lauren Conrad, Kohls (last year)
Rain Boots:  Falls Creek, clearanced (old)
Pig Pin:  Flea Market
Umbrella: VS
 
 
Now to watch Pocahontas... For the very first time....
 
(Shame on me!)

And The Walking Dead returns tonight!!
I'm almost tempted to watch it without M.

 
 
 Happy Sunday!
 

3 comments:

  1. Omg! I'm seriously obsessed with this outfit! Your coat, your leggings, your wellies! All perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That striped umbrella is darling! And it goes perfectly with your cute rain boots :)
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my last post!!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an amazing purposes! just loving them!
    i hope we could follow each other to stay in toush!

    wish you the beast, dear

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio

    ReplyDelete