Monday, February 18, 2013

The Sparkly Maxi Skirt + Friday Night Date

 
Anyone else been seeing the transformation of the maxi skirt/dress being brought into the winter?
 
I've been loving it and decided to give it a whirl!
 
I paired it with this emerald green sweater and mint bubble necklace.
 
I was so relaxed and comfy yet I still felt feminine.
 


{Outfit Details}
 
Sweater:  Target Merona - clearanced
 
Skirt:  Kohls, Apt. 9
 
Bubble Necklace:  Sassy Steals

 

I kept it simple because I had a date that night.  I didn't want to appear as if I was trying too hard ;)

We had Panera together, then played with some balloons and pretended we were photographers.  We ended the night, cuddling on the couch, watching The Princess and The Frog.  He passed out before I could say "Goodnight" though.
 

He wanted to be the photographer, while I played "model".  I was flattered.
 

His Furby got inbetween us, though.  I'll admit it, I was a little jealous.  But he let me feed it.  So that was pretty cool.
 
 
 

Needlesstosay, I think it went well.  I was lucky enough to see him the very next day for my niece's birthday bash, but I really hope he calls for a second date. I keep checking my messages; nothing yet. I'll keep my fingers crossed. ;)




8 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love the outfit! Glad to see your date night went so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you are the cutuest!

    love your outfit! i've been wanting to wear maxi skirts in the winter but i haven't done so yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice 'stache ;)

    I think I have that same sweater! Love teal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, this is so sweet! Love the pictures of you two together!

    Have a fantastic day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet outfit. the pictures of the two of you together are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love maxi skirts any time of year! That emerald sweater is gorgeous and I love the necklace you paired with it :) very flowy and feminine! Oh, and your date is just adorable!! How cute.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gurl i LOVE a maxi in the winter and what a handsome date!!!!!!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is so adorable!!! I loved loved the pictures of you two and I want your maxi skirt !!! I have been trying to find a gray maxi skirt for so long ... no success :(



    ÂME ROUGE

    ReplyDelete