Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's *Week* Sneak Peeks

^^Try saying that ten times over^^

I've been working a few extra hours and have been too exhausted when getting home to upload any photos.  D'oh!
(Besides the fact that I needed to see Daryl from The Walking Dead last night...)

Well, just so you know, I've been wearing pinks/peaches proudly!!

Here's a few sneak peeks:

(Thanks to my wireless mobile adapter for my camera!)

And tonight is date night!

I'm so excited!

I get off early today, so I will be jamming out on my way home to put myself in an ubber good mood!
(Probably to Troublemaker by Olly since my husband has since dedicated this song to me)

And the hubs said he'll be all sexified by the time I get home.  Perfect!

(Don't you wish that sometimes your partner can leave and then pick you up when you'll all dolled and sexy?  I think I need to do that one time.  Yes, I need to kick M out so I can blare my music (like in the movies) and throw lay a gazilion clothes all over the bed, after fussy with what to wear, only to end up with the first outfit I tried on.  Then he can greet me at my our door and pick his pretty lady up!  And while we're at it, when he drops me off, he should be a gentleman and take me to my door and polietly ask if he can come in for a drink.  HA HA!)

Anyway...

I just need to swap some accessories and I'm good to go too!

(Sad thing is I'm more dressed up right now than I will be when I get home.)

Oh well.

We'll be matching.

And that's cute (and, yes, corny)

And I love that.

What are your plans for Valentine's Day?


4 comments:

  1. You are the cutest ... seriously! I'm so happy we have connected again after PW! Long live the Internet :)

    I really love the pink and green combo! So pretty.

    And how fun! I think your plan sounds fantastic. Sean would never go for it because he loves to rush me each time we're going anywhere. Rude to my life.

    Have a great date night!

    Plans for tomorrow involve a birthday dinner with Sean's parents since it's his birthday and all. That takes the cake over V day and our dating anniversary ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love it! I totally need my hubby to leave while I get ready too! It just ruins the surprise when they're sitting right there while you get ready lol. I love that first dress! It looks so pretty and girly :) hope you had an awesome date night!!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeek I can't wait to see that first outfit the deets are great!!!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love that greet dress!

    ReplyDelete