Saturday, February 9, 2013

New Phone + New Do = New Me




Well, since Winter is sticking around for a while longer, I figured I better suck it up and enjoy it instead of living behind closed doors as my social life fizzles.
As some of you know, I recently got a new phone!  I feel so high tech now... I can't put it down....
 (I guess that helps some with the social part of my life, ha ha)

I've been carrying my phone as if it were a baby... but then my minty goodness phone case came in yesterday and now I'm pretending I have something important to check, just so it gets some exposure.
 
(It even has a subtle sparkle... Reminds me of my VS Angel Card!  You can pick up this case here)
 
 
 
And thanks to Taylor Swift, Emma Stone and Jessi (from Haircut and General Attitude), I got me some bangs... again.  This time, I even scheduled a "bang trim".  So hopefully they will stick around for a while ;)
 
 
 
 Before:

After:

I fee like a whole new *me*.

I like that feeling... a lot.

Happy Saturday, Beauties! 

4 comments:

  1. You look so good with bangs!! I love it!!

    Cute phone case too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fringe! I'm such a sucker for them, but unfortunately they don't suit my face shape at all - you look gorgeous, though!
    And thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh love the new do!!!!! such a good look for the "new you" :)
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete