Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Winter Blues


I'm so tired of winter!

We are supposedly being hit with a big storm today.  Luckily my morning commute was dry.  But it's almost March!  Now I'm really yearning for spring rain, green grass and fresh flowers.

In the meantime, I'm still stuck in winter clothes.





{Outfit Details}

Dress:  NY&Co. (same as this one but in blue)
Cardi:  Express, gifted
Belt:  Charming Charlie's, clearance, recent
Leggings:  VS
Boots:  Madden Girl, gifted
Scarf:  Kohls, gifted
Flower:  LLT

3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your outfit!!!!! You look gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, it made my day!
    I also really like your outfit here, it suits you so well! All the colours go great together and I love the way you wear your scarf!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww you look very sweet and cute, I love the outfit, the contrast and the textures are amazing!


    xx

    ReplyDelete