Thursday, February 21, 2013

Black + White



A lot of people have been playing around with black and white as of late. 
You will rarely ever see me in this combo.
(Yes, it IS a challenge for me, believe it or not)

I love mixing my colors.  And it doesn't make me look so pasty ;)
But I was inspired, and decided to show you my spin of black + white.

 
 
 
I'm such an accident-prone when it comes to wearing white.
So much so, that this dress still had the tags on it because I was afraid to ever wear it!

Our water system isn't the greatest...
And, go figure, I spilled lotion on this while at work.
See what I mean?
Accident-prone.
Luckily I didn't spill anything else ;)
{Outfit Details}
Blazer:  LC, Kohls, clearanced
Dress:  NY&Co., old
Leggings:  VS
Necklace:  Sassy Steals
Earrings:  Forever 21
Boots:  Madden Girl
And look what came in!!!!!!! 
My camera case!
Isn't it so pretty?
 (More on that later - For now, just wipe up your drool :D)

7 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute! Love that you wore brown as well! Perfect!

    Love your bag! I have a plain ole black camera bag. I'll see if I can convince Sean that I need a fancy camera bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I have practically all the right pieces. Do I dare? I think I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love black and white. i'm wearing it today, in fact! :) your colorful bag and necklace look great with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your camera case! It is SO dang cute. And oh my goodness I love your black and white outfit! It was a challenge for me too since I love color. That blazer is gorgeous and I love the little splash of mint you added with the necklace. You look so good!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattiude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this outfit, the brown boots go so well with the black and white!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete