Sunday, February 24, 2013

Be Casual


I'm so sad the weekend is almost over.  M had the whole day off yesterday and it really spoiled me rotten. :D  We went for a walk, had Starbucks, went shopping and attended our cousin's son's first birthday party!

We were going to end the night with The Five Year Engagement but we passed out before we could even turn it on.  It was a long day but filled with so much joy!

Here's a casual outfit I wore last week for my niece's party:

 
I picked the hair flower and worked around it.  I have been admiring this piece from Mila Rose Designs for a while... And when it went on sale, I jumped on it.  But I could never pull it off.  So it sat in my drawer for months.  I pulled it out and with my bangs, it worked, finally!  Now I can wear it all the time :D

{Outfit Details}

Hair Piece:  Mila Rose Designs
Sweater:  Target, clearance
Tank:  Kohls
Skinny Jeans:  Thrifted
Boots:  Madden Girl, gifted


Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!


1 comment:

  1. love!! and you're right for some reason bangs and this band just go perfectly;)

    ReplyDelete