Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Saturday Walk


Are you a visual person, like me?
If so, then this post is for you!

::insert info commercial here::

I'm letting the photos do most of the talking today ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since we had the whole day together, we definitely made the best of it!

When we woke up, together (for once!), we were starved but way too lazy to cook.  So we showered and hopped in the car and headed to a little breakfast joint.
It was such a nice change, for once.
Instead of sitting on our couch, watching tv, with plates on our laps, we sat in a booth, with a table and napkins, silverware and were served upon.

Oh the joy!
HE HE!


 These were one of the best links I've ever had!  And crepes... I'm always all over crepes...  Can't get these at home!  (Mainly because every time we have attempted making them (let's get real here: about once or twice), they were not crepes... So we'd end up with pancakes)

After breakfast, M got his hair trimmed then we headed to that forest preserve I ran off to a few weeks ago.

With the snow, it made it such a gorgeous sight.

Here's what I was wearing:




{Outfit Details}
Skinny Jeans:  Thrifted
Cardi:  Target, Thrifted
Undershirt:  VS
Wizard of Oz Tee:  Out of Print
Boots:  Madden Girl, gifted
Scarf:  DIY (hope to bring this style into the shop)


 I was obsessed with how blue the sky was!!!!!!  It was beyond gorgeous!




After we I froze my fingers off from snapping photos (which was only about fifteen minutes later), we took off to have a coffee date.

My bag always gets a showcase:


 This face charms the pants off of me every time...



 Starbucks never asks for my name!  I was so shocked!  But I saw the barista stumble when I spelled out my name to her.  And it shows... She's missing the "d" after the "A".  That's ok... I still loved the fact that they asked for once!


Can you guess what my order was?
On Pinterest, there was a SNICKERS FRAP!
I'm still trying to perfect it... But this one was pretty fantastic!
How to order:
Java Chip Frap, with one pump toffee nut, one pump caramel with carmel drizzle.



How flippin' adorable is this woman's cup?  She had Mike Wazowski, Thumper and a few other Disney fellas on there.


Hey, hey Good Looking!





Love these hands of mine...


Doesn't he have such beautiful eyes? 
Ignore the fact that he looks like he's in "work mode".. Ha ha :D





How terrible.. We're both on our phones...
I promise you there was a lot of communication and even a visit from Matt's bestie ;)

After that, we went on our way to Brody's First Birthday Bash!
It was great seeing the family!


6 comments:

  1. omg! are you practicing with your camera?! all the pictures look so good! i'm SO proud!

    and what a fun day! i think the two of you are the cutest.

    i must tell you that i am so happy that you're blogging. it's like we are now sharing another part of our lives from the wedding planning days! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still on auto ;) But I'm getting braver taking it out wherever I please and acting as if it's normal ;)

      I'm so glad I'm blogging again too.. I have missed you!!!! :) :) :)

      Delete
  2. What a perfect day! I love slow days when you get to spend all your time together. It's so wonderful and refreshing!

    Those snowy/sky pictures really are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your pictures in the snow. I don't know why but for some reason every time I go somewhere I take pictures of trees and I loved seeing yours because it reminds me of the picture that I use to take ;)

    Jenny -> ÂME ROUGE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture of your sunglasses! And your bag is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete