Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4: Favorite Quote

 
I have a lot of favorite quotes but I'll stick with just three today.
Two which are in our wedding album and a third that has helped me a lot as of late.
 
Judy Garland's quote hits home for me and I know I'm not alone.
 
My husband has made me feel a love I have never felt before....
It's amazing how similar my life is with him than how it was with others, but the feelings that go along with it are indescribable....like no other...
 
 
Enough said.
 
 
This quote has helped when I'm down in the dumps.
 
Whenever I reflect the past and wonder why someone decided to leave,
I ask myself "why" over and over again.
But I have to remember those who DO love me and WANT to be in my life and cherish them.
 
They're the important ones.
They are the ones I need to surround myself around.
 
 
What's some of your favorite quotes?
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Love how you did this with your wedding pics! One of my favorite quotes...

    Everyday may not be good, but there's something good in everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in the book I designed through Mixbook ;) I love it!!!

      Delete
  2. What wonderful quotes about love. I LOVE love. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard of this every day in May thing and I love it! I might pick a few to join in... we'll see. That Dr. Suess quote is one of my favorites! It definitely rang true when I fell in love with my Hubby :)
    P.S. Indian food can be pretty spicy but its sooo good! And most places have a choice of mild, medium or hot so they adjust it to how you want it. You should give it a try!
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete