Thursday, May 2, 2013

Summer, is that you?

 
What in the world is going on with this weather?
 
I'm not complaining, but it's just so wild...
 
Where I'm at we've enjoyed two days... TWO days, back to back, in the 80s!
And while I'm soaking up the sun, my friends and family,
 who are only a state or two away,
 are getting snowed on.
Not just a little...
Like 5 to 6 inches.
 
**CORRECTION.. More like 15 INCHES**
 
As we have the fans blowing and air on, they're starting a fire in the fireplace.
 
Complete opposites.
 
Here's to warmer weather for my dear friends and family!




{Outfit Details}
Dress:  Target, old - Cardi:  NY&Co., old - Wedges: Target - Bracelet&Earrings:  Flea Market, gifted
 
 
Little story on these earrings...
My lovely mother in law gifted these to me over a year ago.
 
I adore them but never debuted them.
I never knew what  to wear them with.
 
Then, my dear husband brought my summer tote out this week and BAM! 
I pulled out one of my favorite dresses and TA-DA!  Had the perfect accessory ;)
 
Thanks, Mary!!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I am enjoying the same weather you are--thank goodness! I don't think I could handle more snow at this point.

    Those earrings are ADORABLE! What a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with your bare legs! Yay for being able celebrate spring for real! What's so weird is that today it's 37 degrees in Oklahoma. Bah, we are just having the strangest spring ever :(

    And I agree - those earrings are perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for the warmer weather! It's been amazing the whole week! And this weekend is suppose to be just as nice. Highs in the 75. Perfect weather to me!

    I love your outfit! You look like Spring/Summer to me and I love it!

    ReplyDelete