Monday, February 11, 2013

Lovie Dovie Stuff




Happy Monday, Beauties!!

My mother in law wrote this and sent me those photos (^^) after she saw me write it in the snow a few posts back. 

(She's so cute!)

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

I did a whole lot of nothing... in between shopping...  and watching tv.

Yesterday I was so lonely and bored.  I seriously thought I would cry of boredom.  Ok, no, that's not true.  I actually had a lot that I needed to do, but I was so lazy... And exhausted...
(That's what I get for planting my butt on the couch all afternoon...)

Matt had to pull a double, so I didn't even need to fight to stay up for him to return home.

I did wake up to this sweet, little video this morning though.

Made my Monday a little lot sweeter...

CLICK HERE if you want to view it.

(Isn't he a doll?  Even with a little distortion of pixels)

I love the app, Tango.

Then my friend told me about Avocado.

(Who comes up with these app names?)

It made me laugh as I was setting it up.


(I'm all excited that I can "screenshot" on my phone)

Seriously... He BETTER smile.. Shows off his favorite assets of mine ;)

LOL!

I'm sure I'll change it.  But I just picked anything.  Maybe I'll just do it of my butt.  He'll probably appreciate that.

I'm still waiting for him to set it up on his phone... So I can send him nonsense things like I always do.
In fact, he has a silly picture message of a clearance buy I bought today on my lunch.

So, get on it, Matt!

BTW, with Valentine's Day just a few short days away, here's a few last minute gift ideas:

For the Coffee/Tea/Drink Lovers:


(Psst... It's on sale right now, too!)

Get fancy and fill the cup with his/her favorite treats!


For the Readers:

(If your budget is a little higher, although, still a fantastic price!)


(Here's a tip:  Have it already loaded with one of their favorite books!)

Or,
Go old fashion (can I even say that?) and buy a book at your local book store!

BONUS:  Be more romantic by handwriting a little inscription on the inside cover.



For the Fashionista:


(Another blogger posted this and I fell in love)




(I've never seen a "front-pocket" wallet... This is pretty sweet!  And under $10!)



Miscellaneous



(The hubs and I both really want this... It's too cool, and CHEAP!)



Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment! If you want, I can write a hair care routine post or something...?

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift ideas!! I need to get something for the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your MIL is so sweet! :)

    that's exactly how my weekend was, lol. the only difference is that i completely was not bored and loved every minute of it, haha.

    love the gift ideas!

    ReplyDelete