Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Week Mash Up


Pinks, peaches, reds, oh la la!

Would love to hear how you celebrated Valentine's Day!

You can read about our date here, My Zombie Valentine.


(This photo really does no justice on this belt...)

{Outfit Details}
Ruffled Top:  Lauren Conrad, Kohls (old)
Pants:  Apt. 9 (recent)
Peach Ruffle Sweater:  NY&Co.  (old)
Belt:  Target, clearance (recent)



{Outfit Details}
Dress:  Target (old)
Cardigan:  NY&Co. (old)
Earrings:  Charming Charlie's, clearance (recent)
Leggings:  VS
Boots:  Madden Girl, gift


 Every time I wear these boots, I feel a jump shot is required.  This is my first one. :D

{Outfit Details}
Cardi:  Express, gift
Scarf:  Boutique in Michigan
Leggings:  LC
Boots:  LC
Racer back Tank:  VS Pink
Lace Bow:  LittleLoveTales

2/14: 
And as we get older, it's amazing how you appreciate  something that you may have not before.  This necklace was gifted by my Grandmother.  I cannot tell you when or why.  I just remember being very young.  I had it hanging for as long as I could remember.  I have been wearing it all week and it's becoming a new staple to my everyday wear.

(What better day to wear a tank filled with my husband's vows than on a day dedicated to love?)

{Outfit Details}

Under Tank:  Target
Pants:  NY&Co., clearance, recent
Jacket:  Merona (thrifted)
Necklace:  Gift



I wore this coat all week long. This coat always makes me feel extra classy, with it's a-line cut.


{Outfit Details}

Raspberry Coat: VS (old)
Fringe Boots: LC
Purse: Coach Outlet (old)
Sunnies: H&M (old)
Scarf: Boutique in Michigan
Earrings: Forever 21 (old, but have seen similar ones recently)
Lace Bow: LittleLoveTales



A quick shout out to my father in law, Scott, and my friends, Sam and Mark:

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. eeek that green dress is just heaven!!!!! and my husband and i split a bottle of wine after putting the doodle to sleep and watched reruns of The Office, wouldn't have wanted it any other way :)
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg seriously?! Can you get any cuter?!

    I'm obsessed with your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That color of that coat is gorgeous!!! I am in the market for a pretty pea coat :)

    ReplyDelete