Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Easter


Easter was last weekend, right?  Oh wait... It was two weekends ago.  Yeesh.  I'm so thankful for everyone who still reads this even though I'm so neglectful.  You guys rock!

Well, here's my ol' Easter post which I was planning on posting many moons ago, but never got around to it.

Matt and I have a lot on our plates right now... Big decisions, big plans.  I'm pretty stoked!  But, more on that later... And, knowing my pattern, much, much later.  :)


My Easter consisted of taking selfies with Bunny a.k.a. Oreo (exhibit a ^), playing dress up, hiding eggs (even though I wish I was the one looking for them), laughter, bubbles, and most of all family.

And, we were blessed with such beautiful weather!  High 70s, sunshine, with a nice breeze.

Now it's been replaced with a high of the 50s and rain all week.

That's okay.  I love rainstorms.  
And, my non-green thumb needed this rain for some flowers I just (carelessly) planted.


 

{Outfit Details}
Dress: inlovewithavintageshop (IG)//Oxfords: Trotters (IG)//Belt: Target (Thrifted)//"Bunny" Necklace: H&M//Sunnies: Apt. 9 (Kohls)

I bought this dress in the dead of winter, yearning for a perfect day like this to showcase it.
This baby came with shoulder pads, but I took them out.  I love the modest length, darling button back, and pockets, not to mention the print.  

I actually bought this as a "Disney Dress".  Fitting, right?  Just add some ears and I'm good to go!

(Speaking of which, I'm planning on doing a Disney inspired post one of these days... The ideas are there; my productiveness just isn't.)

Enough of that.

Back to how I celebrated my holiday:

The Easter Bunny stopped by our house, but only left me some goodies.  Unfortunately, Matt must have pissed the Easter Bunny off because there was nothing left for him... 

(Whoops!)

 You have no idea how excited I was to see Phineas and Ferb's "Squirrel in my Pants".
Seriously... love... that... song.

Let's continue on, shall we?

In case you need a few ideas next year where to hide your eggs, here's some of my favorite hiding spots for 2014:

 It was so fun watching the kids on their egg hunt, even though I wanted to jump in.

But, then, again, I was holding the bunny all day.

Yes, I was a total bunny hog.

I'm not ashamed.

A few photos of my family:


 Love these kids!  Okay, my sisters, too.


The bunny even got bunny ears, because, why not?


Until next time...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment