Saturday, April 5, 2014

Truly Blessed


Words cannot express how wonderful my friends and family are.

After my last entry, many of you reached out to me and even though I wasn't ready to talk about it, and still am not ready to talk about it, you respected my feelings yet you continued to stand by my side.


Without even realizing it, you were there for me more than you may have thought.

Your simple, "I'm thinking of you", and "I hope everything is alright," meant so much to me.

Knowing that once, some time ago, I lost a lot of friends, and to think, now, 
how many true friends I have gained...

I will continue to say it until it's no longer true... I am truly blessed with every single person that is in my life.

I may know you in person, I may know you from Project Wedding, I may know you from Instagram, I may know you from marriage, or I may know you because we're blood.

No matter what the case, knowing that I have so many people that care about me, even in the slightest way, made my heart skip a beat... skip a few beats, really.

I smiled through my tears.  And those tears started to diminish and I am now smiling more and more.

{Outfit Details}
Dress: vintagetouched (IG shop), Cardi: Eddie Bauer (Thrifted), Leggings: VSBoots: Madden Girl, Mug: Anthro (gifted)


I'll never forget what happened, but I will move on.

And, that's all thanks to you.  Your love.  Your support. Your friendship.

This Friday evening was a perfect example of this.

I had a hot date with the hubs... (let's soak this in a minute...)


...which continued to an unexpected  BFF coffee date.  This included many giggles and "teenage" feelings as we just sat in her car and chatted about anything and everything.

After my drive home, I was welcomed to a sweet, little "care package" sitting in my mailbox.

When I opened it, I found a sweet card, book, socks, Peeps, and chapstick.


It amazes me how much an "internet friend" can get me so spot on.
This was truly the icing on the cake for my Friday night.

Tonight was one of the best "medicines" I could have asked for.

Thank you, my dear, sweet friends!

You mean so much to me!



2 comments:

  1. You are my sunshine
    My only sunshine
    You make me happy
    When skies are gray
    You'll never know dear how much I love you
    So please don't take my sunshine away!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey... You look great in the picture. I'm still praying for you.That looks like the Napa Chicken Sandwich. In live to see you happy.

    ReplyDelete