Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Peary

Welcome to my blog, A Frugal Pear!  (That's ME!) 

Hi!  How are you doing?  Let me start off by introducing myself.  My name is Adrienne and I have a booty. :)  With age and growing out of my teenage years, its multiplied.  I classify my shape as a pear.  Some people hate that term, but I think it's rather cute! :) 

A little about me and why I started this blog:  I am a bargain shopper.  When I hit a store, I go immediately to the clearance and sale racks... It's like I undergo a radar!  Nothing like buying a fantastic shirt for way under the original price! 

What does bargain shopping and a pear shape have to do with anything?

Here it goes:

I decided a few years ago, when I met the man of my dreams, that I can't *hide* behind my curves...  Wearing oversized shirts DOES NOT hide your behind, ladies!! They will always find a way to stick out.. (Literally!) And my husband absolutely loves my curves... So why don't I?  I have reached the point in my life that I will wear something way out of my comfort zone simply because I LOVE IT..  I didn't CARE that my hips stuck out from one side of the room to another!  It's all about the confidence. :)  Those days are still far and in between, but I hope I can overcome that and wear whatever I fancy whenever I want and be an inspiration to others out there like me!  (Work what your mama gave you!!)

If you are anything like me, you can range from a SMALL to an X-LARGE.  (Whhhaaatt??  How is that even possible?)  Yup.  It's true.  Having a tiny waist and larger hips/behind, it's a bit tedious when shopping.  My motto:  Don't be afraid to try things on in ALL sizes!  You will never know what works for your shape unless you do!  You WILL run into failures, but you can't let that defeat you..  You MAY surprise yourself!  I know I have!

With all that being said, at least once a week, I will display outfits I wear.  Some may be fails, some may be inspiration.. (Hoping more inspiration than fails! HA HA!)..  for anyone out there who has a hard time embracing their curvy bottoms or for anyone who just loves to bargain shop!  Everyone is welcome :)

I hope you stick around to read and see what I have to say and show!!

No comments:

Post a Comment