Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunday Steals

I need a weekend from my weekend...  No, let me rephrase, I need a Sunday from my Sunday. :)  Sundays I usually like to lounge around all day in my pajamas, read, watch movies, and just be completey and utterly lazy.  But it was quite the productive day!  And since I did my Sunday duties on Saturday, I knew I had to get out of the house....

My husband and I heard of a big sale going on at Kohls so we stopped to browse.  And, boy, am I glad we did!  I could've gone absolutely crazy but I controlled myself to only two items. 

A new military-esque blazer and some killer strappy heels that are too high for my comfort but the price won me over :)








Look at those original prices!  Ekkkk.. I'm pretty tickled pink at these numbers!  I love a good steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment