Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wrap Me Up

Do you ever have one item where you just *must* wear and pick things to go around that one item?  I do this a lot... Today:  The Scarf.

I just bought this scarf from neenacreates  off Etsy.  It is my newest accessory and I just absolutely adore it! It has my husband's vows on them... Sigh.. pitter patter my heart goes...

Even though the groundhog determined we will have six more weeks of winter, it still feels like spring outside!  So I took advantage of my bright, bold scarf and paired it with a soft pink ruffle cardigan!  (I'm loving the pastels!)

This is one of my new favorite "go to" outfits when I just want to be comfy but still feminine!

Enjoy!
(Not sure where those spots came from!)

(I loved that my nailpolish matched my cardi perfectly and my ring matched my scarf perfectly!)


No comments:

Post a Comment