Monday, January 19, 2015

Casual Sunday


Yesterday was such a beautiful day!

Matt and I had big plans and I couldn't wait to get outside in the sun.

We were going to do some Mommy & Daddy shopping.


I decided to head out in something comfy.  Especially since earlier this day, 
I was finally taking down our Christmas tree...

(I know, I know!)


We have no idea what we want or what we need or what is good and what isn't good...
So, we started out at Buy, Buy Baby since it seems like they may have the biggest selection.

{Outfit Details}
Heart Maternity Top: Old Navy (gifted) / Jeans: Kohls / Olive Booties: Merona for Target (purchased off Instagram) / Gray Sweater: Daisy Fuentes for Kohls

As we browsed, I realized I'm drawn to all the neutrals... Grays, creams, and whites especially!

And, if there was color, it was all the pastel colors.

(Is Spring here yet?)


Come on, we already look like pros!



The fun will continue today as we head to Babies 'R Us.

We've been there a countless of times when we first found out, but I wasn't drawn to much...

I will admit... We went to Target yesterday (so I can get my ICEE, of course!) and I may have bought the most adorable, little coat on clearance...

Katy met up with us and if it wasn't for her I probably would have left without it...

Then, she told me the magic words, "You can always return it!"

Well, if that's not the best advice I've heard all day, I don't know what is!

So, once we find out the sex here in February, and the coat doesn't work, I'll simply take it back.

Let's have some fun:

What do you think we're having; boy or girl?

Cravings:

ICEEs
Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Frosted
Dunkin Donuts Jelly Filled
Bacon
Tomatoes
Watermelon
Cereal

More recently:
Grapes
Celery






No comments:

Post a Comment