Friday, June 8, 2012

Sweet Gem

Ohhh Fridays always make me sooo happy!  It's a beautiful, sunny day out and I can't wait to get the work day done so I can spend the rest of the evening with my amazing husband.

Here's the outfit of the day!


(I really need to get rid of the pole and mat in the background.. It's showcased in too many shots :D)

I adore this coral dress!  I feel like it's a modernized swing dress. Little flare + the cut = Love.
Might I point out that, no, it's not "cold"...  This is one fallback on this dress.  Sounds like a bad breakup.. It's me, not you.  But in this case it's the dress, not me. HA HA! :) 
This dress doesn't get out much due to dry cleaning.  We rarely go and always forget to pick up! :)  In fact, some of my favorite clothes are still at the dry cleaners waiting for us to snatch them. :)  Whoops!

Outfit Details:
Dress:  JCPenny, clearanced
Belt:  Kohls, clearanced (bought this along with the trench from yesterday)
Wedges:  Target, clearanced
Bracelets (with matching earrings; not shown):  Gift

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress!!! JCPenney always has such cute stufF!!
    I wish it was sunny here - it has been raining for FIVE days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It came with a matching belt but I like to switch it up a bit :) I love this dress too! It always makes me cherry! :)

    P.S. I wish it was raining here! I love raining days over sunny days :D

    ReplyDelete