Friday, July 20, 2012

Gray + Pink

Remember that vow I made to start wearing more of my clothes that just sit?

Yes... This dress STILL HAD THE TAGS ON IT!  It was originally purchased for our family photo shoot which was...  last year?  Two years ago?  Geez, I can't even remember!  After picking a different outfit, I told myself I needed to return this.  But.. I couldn't bear to!  I just loved the buttons and thick straps.  So it sat, and sat, and sat.

Finally I pulled it out.  It's a wee bit short when sitting and bending over, but I was just extra cautious :)  Where are my VS leggings when I need them?!  (Wouldn't this be super darling with leggings and boots?!  Oh.my.gosh!)

Luckily my husband decided to come up for lunch that day and he couldn't keep his eyes off me :) (As it should be! HA!)  So this is definintely a keeper.  I can't wait to pair it with more colors in the cooler weather.



Dress:  Burlington Coat Factory
Belt:  Store in Woodfield
Flats:  Target
Hair Flower:  Kacey, TwistedCrystals <3

1 comment: