Saturday, March 17, 2012

My "Go To" Dress

Every lady out there should have a "go to" dress.  Just like that "Little Black Dress" that seems to always be told to have. 

This dress is my "go to" dress.. Perfectly paired with heels to flip flops to flats to wedges.  Wear a cardi or take it off.  This dress is amazing.  Not too short, not too long.  Perfect on those "breezy" days.  I feel feminine in it and yet it's so low maintenance and comfy; it's like it can't be real!  I'm more comfortable in this than a tshirt and shorts.  And as soon as I take it off, I throw it in the wash... No "special instructions" on cleaning this baby either!  I think I might cry the day when it's either too tight or ripped or holey.  :)

Now, I cheated because I just posted this dress in my previous entry.  But, I swear it's clean.. I wasn't kidding about wearing it a lot! :)

I just had to run errands today... And frankly, after running to the grocery stores last night in a tshirt and jeans and baseball cap I needed to feel pretty and sassy.  So, hello Pretty Floral...  You are being showcased again. :)






Outfit Details: 
Dress:  Old Navy, clearanced
Flip Flops:  Old Navy
Purse:  Coach Tote, Macy's
Sunglasses:  Flea Market, $10
Hair Flower:  Effie made by ME

Oh, before I forget! 

 HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
(Yes, those are two different pairs of pink sunglasses... I love them too much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment