Monday, March 26, 2012

"That is Mahogany!"

Hello, Lovies!!!

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  I didn't do too much; laid low, but yesterday my husband, my brother and I went to see The Hunger Games and grabbed lunch afterwards.  What did you think of the movie??  I can't wait to see it again :)

Here are two outfits I forgot to post last week :)










Outfit Details:
Yellow Cardigan:  NY&Co.
Polka Dot Blouse:  JCPenny (gift)
Lace Skirt:  Clearanced, Target
Mary Jane Heels:  Target
Coach Purse:  Macy's
Ruffle Button Down:  VS, Clearanced
Black Pants:  NY&Co.
Flip Flops:  Aero

And a sneak peak at what I wore to the movies :)

Our matching "District Twelve" shirts are from Hot Topic! :)
Mockingjay Necklace:  Etsy
Locket:  Etsy
Blazer:  Meijer, $6
Jeans:  Curvy Girl Gap, $25
Purse:  Gift
Effie Flower:  Me, etsy

1 comment: