Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Honeymoon Dress

Remember how I said I need to wear more clothes that get too much "hanger time"?  Here's another one.  I absolutely LOVE this dress!  My friend actually wore this to my wedding and I needed it in a bad way.  Luckily it's from TARGET!  So it was $29.99, but I think I even scored it on sale!  And what I love so much about this dress is it's meant to be just "tossed" or "rolled up" and stuffed in your suitcase.  Can you ask for a better travel dress?  Needlesstosay it's super comfy!

Here's a flashback from my honeymoon in 2010:

Aren't we so cute?? :)

And here it is making it's debut again:



Cardigan:  NY&Co.
Dress:  Target
Shoes:  Gift from my boss, seen here
Necklace:  Me, LittleLoveTales

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that dress! you look great!

    I have a maxi that I have yet to wear - I don't know if it is office appropriate; even with a cardy =/

    ReplyDelete