Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Night Out

My past weekend was jammed packed with goodies planned.  Very enjoyable.  Saturday night my husband and I actually made it past my bedtime and went out with some close friends to a beer garden.  I absolutely love beer gardens...  Great greasy "bar" food, great conversations, outdoors, music, etc.  And with the hot weather we were having, I was actually glad it was to cool off that night so I can wear something comfy and not worry about getting overheated.

Does the sweater look familiar?  Maybe in a mauve color?  Yup, it's the same Lauren Conrad sweater from Kohls.  I snatched it up that day for less than I spent on the mauve one.. $12! :)  So I was very eager to wear it.





Outfit Details:
Lauren Conrad Sweater - Kohls, clearanced
Jeggings - Target
Boots - Christmas Gift
Yellow Clutch - NY&Co., clearanced
Hair Flower - ME, LLT

2 comments:

  1. I love the sweater! What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm OBSESSED with these sweaters, Faith! I now have two and seriously am tempted to stack up in these ;)

    ReplyDelete