Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Few New Things


I'm *in love* with this fur wrap/scarf!  I always wanted them but every year that comes and pass, I leave the store empty handed.  Probably because I have an overload of scarves as is, that I couldn't find the urge to purchase a new one.  However, these babies are clearanced out at Target right now for $5.98!  Comes in this lusious wine color and also a deep teal.  I bought one of each :)


You may have seen me debut this ring here.  Another clearance Target find, just a few days ago!  It reminds me of Beauty and The Beast <3

{There goes my symbolism again} 

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!  I have a baby shower gift to wrap now ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the faux fur wrap! It's gorgeous! And what a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, A! Great deal!

    ReplyDelete