Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mixing Prints + Pop of Color



I must have been hiding in a cave because I was unaware of this ice storm we're having.  It wasn't until I was at the baby shower I attended this afternoon when I overheard the guests talking about it.  By the time I walked out to my car, it was full of ice.  Luckily, the shower was literally right down the street from me so I was able to get home safe and quickly.  I hope everyone else is driving safely!

The shower was so beautiful and simple.  I didn't know anyone, but I thoroughly enjoyed who was at the table I was sitting at.  It was nice talking to you all. :)

And I seriously cannot wait to meet Baby Ramcke!!!!!  Especially to see if it's a little girl or a little boy :D  I don't know if I could wait till delivery to find out the sex... My curiosity would get the best of me... Especially when I saw a faux fur bolero for a three month old and thought "MINI ME!"  If my husband was with me, he would have shook his head at me and walked away.  He already did when I stumbled across a Sully (Monsters, Inc) plush! 

{I.just.about.died.}


Here's what I wore:







{Outfit Details}

Top:  Target
Skirt: Trift Find (Target Brand)
Cardi:  NY&Co.
Leggings:  VS
Boots:  Target (clearanced, recent)


Now that I'm in, I slipped my pjs on and am now watching Calendar Girls.  {I hope I look like Helen Mirren when I'm older... She is smokin'!}

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't wait to find out the sex either!

    Love your outfit!

    Glad you braved the weather and that you had a good time at the shower!

    ReplyDelete