Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Texas + Mustaches

Today is the day... Mom and Dad #2 are on their way to TEXAS!!!!  Whoa hoo!!!!  I can't wait to be retired..  Then every winter I can escape the cold and run through different states and explore a little more of my country.

The cold would be ok, though, if we had snow... And if my teeth weren't so gosh darn sensitive.  (I can't even SMILE outside or my teeth feel like they will break right off...)  But I'm extremely thankful for our fireplace and free wood.  (Did I just say "free wood"?  Get your minds out of the gutter!)

I was in Texas once or twice... (The second time is so hazy, I don't even know if it really happened!)

We drove down helping a friend move.  It was a long, long road trip.  No overnights.  One straight shot.

I remember LOVING Austin.  But really, really wanted to visit Dallas.  That didn't happen though.  Sigh... Maybe next time. :)



P.S.  What's with the mustache craze and why am I so obsessed?  It's going on for about two years now... 

Exhibit A:

(Shirt from Target)

It just brings tickles to my belly... Place a mustache on *anything* and you got me hooked, lined and sinkered! I think I will be purchasing some mustache items soon... Maybe even make some DIY projects.  Photos will come :)

Source

I want to frame this and place it in my kitchen! :)

Art-cool-france-illustration-mustache-toast-favim.com-86998_large
Source 

Blue-moustache-mustache-need-para-li-teacup-favim.com-89134_large
Source



What's your craze?

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute shirt!

    I'm really into owls right now.

    It is so cold. I hate it so much. I'm so over winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, me too! I'm ready for spring now... And Easter... Always ready for Easter <3

      Delete