Monday, April 30, 2012

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!

Sunday was such a relaxing day after a very busy weekend!  Yesterday I woke up very early to get started on my projects for my niece's Hunger Games party...  That's what I get for being a procrastinator. :)  But, more details about that later.  Right now I want to share with you all my new tee!

As some of you may know, I'm quite obsessed with The Wizard of Oz.  I was lucky enough to have an Oz wedding!  (My husband is too good to me!)  My dear friend, Lisa, spotted this on fab.com and I just had to have it.  It's not often that I stumble across "vintage inspired" Wizard of Oz clothing.  And it helped a lot that it had my favorite character plastered on the front. :)  It was my first time ordering through fab.com and I was very pleased.  I even tried searching for this tee elsewhere and it was marked up $45-50.  Ekkk..  I scored it for $35. :)  A little steep for a tee for me, but... Being something I admire and absolutely love, I knew this splurge was acceptable!



We did a little trifting yesterday as well.  And by that, I mean, I went trifting while my husband waited in the car. :)  I scored quite a few things and cannot wait to show you.  Such as the scarf I'm wearing in the last two photos. :)

The rest of the day we curled up on the couch and watched Mission Impossible (my first time viewing.. I know, I know) then caught up on some of our shows and even slow danced in our living room.  I think Sundays will be now called "Slow Dance Sundays". :)

Out of Print "Wizard of Oz" Long Sleeve Tee - fab.com
Apt. 9 Blazer - Kohls, clearanced
Victoria's Secret Peach Tee - Semi Annual Steal, $5

No comments:

Post a Comment