Sunday, April 14, 2013

VS Steals and Deals

 
 
Happy, happy Sunday!
 
I'm finally starting to feel more like me...  A bit congested, still, but not achy, no runny nose, no headache....
 
I'll take it as a huge step to being my normal self...
 
So that means a little celebration, right?
 
I've been saving my VS Secret Reward card for a rainy day. 
 
(Ironically, the weatherman called for some showers this am, but nothing has hit yet)
 
I love shopping online, but I cannot fathom the shipping costs that VS charges.
 
Lucky for me (and hopefully you, too!), they emailed me with a
FREE SHIPPING offer code on ANY order.
 
Music to my ears...
 
So, free shipping AND $10 off?  I was pretty stoked.
 
I scooped up a bikini top to hopefully match my bottoms I scored at H&M, and also this oversized scarf.
 
(like I really need  another scarf...)
 
My goal was to just snatch the top, but being sick, I'm only viewing myself  "curled up.."
  So, lucky for VS, I grabbed it. 
 
 
Does her body come with it was well?  HA!
I just love the print and colors!
 
 
Ordered in PINK BLAZE.
 
So cozy!!!!!  Maybe I will sport my new bikini top WITH the scarf... They will match, at least ;)
 
Total Damage:
 
$20.79
 
 
If you do not receive VS emails, they do  have an offer of free shipping on orders over $50.
Ends tomorrow.
Offer Code: STYLE50
 
 

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear you are feeling better and yay for the new goodies!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better! Love that bikini top!


    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete