Thursday, March 28, 2013

H&M Steals and Deals

 
Happy Thursday!!!!!
Today I woke up feeling pretty happy and optimistic.
(even though I woke up late)
But, that soon took a dive.
Bummer.
 
Thankfully the weekend is almost here... 
And Easter!!
 
I just want to get sick off of deviled eggs and glazed ham.
And go on an Easter Egg Hunt!!
 
(Why do the kids get to do all  the fun?)
 
Anyway...
 
Quick FYI for you all...
 
H&M has all clearance pieces HALF OFF right now.
So see that big red sticker?  Take that number and slice it in half!
Cha-ching!!!!
 
Here's what I snatched:

Coral/White Striped Tee
Original: $14.95
Sale:  $7
What I Paid:  $3.50
 
"Take a Chance on Love" Sweatshirt
 
Original: $24.95
Sale:  $10
What I Paid: $5
 
Pink Shorts
 
Original: unknown
Sale: $15
What I Paid: $7


Teal Swimsuit Bottoms
 
Original: $12.95
Sale: $3
What I Paid: $1.50
 
 
 
Grand Total:  $17.00
(before tax)
 
 
Now that's a great feeling!
 
 




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this....deals are so amazing. what store is this?? I love the shirt and sweatshirt! I bought a shirt basically the same at Old Navy yesterday! I always buy my clothes at Kohls...hello coupons.

    New follower

    happinessisntadestination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H&M, Krissy!!!! :) I love H&M but don't often get out there... I'm a Kohls junkie FOR SURE! :) Love me some Lauren Conrad!!!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for this! I'll be heading straight there after work. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I wasn't sick during this sale!

    You got such great pieces! Awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete