Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Coral Crushing


Tried switching up locations in my yard this morning, and feel like my hair just blends right in with the bare branches. ;)
Oh well.

Still chilly today but we're to reach the 50's by the end of this week!

In that mind set, I pulled out this coral gem.  It's so bright and happy.
And the back, although not shown, has a nice key hole cut out.
*LOVE*

And tonight I finally get to curve my craving for Lou Malnati's!

Which reminds me of how life brings certain people into your life.
Matt and I have a date with our jeweler!
Although she no longer works there, we've kept in touch!
(Thank you, technology & social networks!)
Whenever we'd go to clean our rings or just to browse (what girl doesn't do that?),
we'd end up there for at least an hour, just chit-chatting.

She's a doll and I'm so looking forward to seeing her!
It's been so long!

Funny where you make friendships!






{Outfit Details}
Dress:  Goodwill, Mystic
Cardi:  Goodwill, Merona
Belt:  Goodwill, Target item
Necklace:  Gift
Bracelets:  Target, clearance, recent
Watch:  Kohls, clearance
Boots:  Madden Girl, gift
Leggings: VS


3 comments:

  1. I love your corral lace dress! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, pizza sounds amazing right now! That's funny that you ended up being good friends! We really liked the guy who helped us pick out engagement rings and chatted with him a few times! Haha.
    LOVE this dress! So gorgeous! The lacey design and bright color are perfect and I love that belt with it!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is seriously so gorgeous! Such a fabulous goodwill find!

    So fun that you are friends with your jeweler - mine thinks I'm crazy because I am constantly having to bring it in for him to fix - turns out I'm really hard on jewelry and there are always dents and dings in my ring!

    ReplyDelete