Sunday, March 31, 2013

One Dress, Five Looks

 
Happy Easter!!
 
What a day!
 
My family and I celebrated Easter yesterday,
so today I stayed home and worked on things around the house.
 
I'm way behind schedule, even though it was a very productive day.
 
But, see, this post was supposed to be posted yesterday,
in hopes to help any Easter attires.
 
So go ahead and bookmark it until next year ;)
 
Please ignore my pasty legs... 
 I should have thought about a self tanner or maybe some tights before playing dress up
this early in spring :D
 
The objective is to pick one item and switch it up with different
accessories, clothing items, shoes, etc.
 
Take a peek!
 
(I apologize in advance with the overly highlighted photos.. I realized until the very end that I should have been standing elsewhere :D)
 
 
Feeling Blue:
 
 
Splash of Color:
 
 
 
Black 'n Blue:
 
 
(I wanted to pair my black Mary Jane heels with this look, however, one has gone missing.)
 
SPRING:
 
 
Tweed:
 

{Dress}
Kohls, Apt. 9, clearance
 
 
"Feeling Blue" Details:

Cardi:  NY&Co., recent, clearance
Necklace:  Sassy Steals
Heels:  Bandolino, old

"Splash of Color" Details:

Necklace:  Forever 21, clearance, recent
Shoes:  Target, old

"Black 'n Blue" Details:

Cardi:  Express, gifted
Belt:  Kohls, Apt. 9, clearance
Flats:  Target, clearance, old

"SPRING" Details:

Cardi:  NY&Co., old
Scarf:  Kohls, clearance, old
Flats:  Target, clearance, old

"Tweed" Details:

Blazer:  Talbots, Goodwill
Belt:  Target, Goodwill
Wedges:  Target, clearance, old
 
 
 
 
My favorites are spring and tweed!
I just love color!
 
What combo would you wear?
 
 

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the Spring outfit!! I have a thing for yellow and scarves... so you hit it on the nail for me! But I love all the shoes...another weakness of mine! Hope you had a very Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all of these looks. What a lovely dress to have, it is so versatile. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog. I love the design, it is so lovely. I will definitely be following you on Bloglovin! xx. McKenna Lou
    http://www.lynnandlou.com
    p.s. Be sure to enter in our Lisa Leonard $50 giveaway! Today is the last day. http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/03/double-outfits-lisa-leonard-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! And I'm so amazed to see how versatile such a light blue dress is. Now I want one!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute!! These are my favorite looks from you!

    I really love the tweed and Spring looks too!! SO cute!!

    And the shoes!!

    I just love your outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is how you make a piece work for you, glad to hear you had a good Easter :)
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress, it looks really good with the red shoes! (Those are my fave looks)

    ReplyDelete