Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mail Surprises


One of my favorite things in the world is to receive actual mail  in that little box that sits outside.

(versus the virtual mailbox I have online)

It fills me with such happiness and joy!!

Well, this wasn't such a surprise since I ordered it, but I was stoked!
I almost replaced JT's 20/20 with this but we were in the husband's car last night and I was feeling very selfish...
As I only wanted it in MY car...
HA HA!


However, this little package was indeed a surprise!!!! 
It took a little while to reach me due to the post office handling it.
I think they wanted what was inside ;)

I have the best friends EVER!!!!
I'm so blessed and loved, I swear!


Only the "good witch" would outline her sweet, hilarious letter with hearts!!! 
(Awww!)
However, Jennie, Matt did ask what you meant by that and what that meant for ME!
Since we all know there's only ONE good witch ;)
HA HA HA!

I'll take it though!
Because their besties!
*XOXO*
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

(As you can see, Jennie, my girls don't fill it out as much as yours did!)

As soon as I returned home last night, I jumped right back into this tee!
So comfy!!

And it's my favorite color!!!!!!

I love you, Jennie!
More than you'll ever know!
Thanks for making my Tuesday *extra* special!
You truly are amazing and I'm so thankful you're in my life!




6 comments:

  1. Adorable t-shirt! I loved loved LOVED Wicked! And as for the Walking Dead soundtrack - I didn't even know they had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. And I agree with you about getting packages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting snail mail, too, it's the best!
    Thanks for always leaving such darling comments on my blog!

    Have the best week ever,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great surprise.....real mail really is the best!!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful present! I love Wicked so much!!!

    I tried replying to your comment on my blog and you're a no-reply blogger. Here's a link if you want to change that. :-)

    http://anyonecandecorate.blogspot.com/2012/09/are-you-no-reply-blogger-how-to-fix.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Susannah!

      I had no idea!

      Just fixed it :)

      YAY!!!!

      Delete