Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter - Part One


Even though it's cold and bitter outside, it's warm and happy behind closed doors!
If Spring is not ready, then I'll just bring Spring to ME!

Easter is my second favorite holiday... And that's probably only because there's no Easter music...
Otherwise I'd be all over it like peanut butter on jelly!
I love holiday music!
(Yes, I listen to it throughout the year... GUILTY!)

This is only part one of my Easter/spring decor.
I have a few DIY projects lined up to do.
(Thank you, Pinterest!)









Ellen gets showcased! ;)


My love for poppies...

Can you guess why?

Hint:  There's a clue in the last photo ;)


9 comments:

  1. STOP! I can't even stand how cute this decor is!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable decor! As for the poppies - could it be a reference to the Wizard of Oz ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA HA! YESSSS!!!! It's pretty obvious, huh? ;)

      Delete
  3. those egg trees are DARLING! holy cow you have cute decor girl! I wanna come craft with you :) the poppies are incredibly pretty.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable decor! I love Easter so much too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this makes me so happy!!!! i wish i had time to craft! ps my name on instagram is @doodlesmom812 i meant to tell you that sooner haha!
    brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  6. You decor looks incredible! Love it! Makes me want to do the same! And your pictures look great!

    And I'm with Agnes! Oz??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your decorations! I should start decorating for Easter - it is a happy time of year!

    {love jenny xoxo}

    ReplyDelete