Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring... Brrr


Happy First Day of Spring!
Thank you, Mother Nature,
for the beautiful sunrise as I enjoy my Lucky Charms,
but can we turn the heat up a notch?
High of 20's today?
Really...??

Over the weekend, I went to Kohls.
And I only went to Kohls because I had a coupon for $10 off,
 not using the Kohls charge.
(Whoo-hooo!!!)
Otherwise, M has banned me from that store.
(For now anyway...)
:D

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw the large amount of clothes in my fitting room.

Exhibit A:

I'm a shopper.
(And a firm believer of Retail Therapy.)
But I like to go into the dressing room only once.
I try, anyway.
So I scan all the racks and grab whatever pulls my heart strings.
Luckily, most gets eliminated right away.

Well, I was trying to only leave the store with one item.
But I bought three things.
Clearance.
$10 off.

My point is...

They are all so summery.
Crochet Top by Lauren Conrad
Satin Emerald Green Tank by Daisy Fuentes
Color Block Dress by Apt 9


So, as you can see, Mother Nature, I'm ready to pack the leggings away,
throw the boots in the closet,
hide my sweaters,
and bring out my wedges, sandals, dresses, and tanks.

Hurry along, now!

In the meantime, I'll try to marry my springy dresses with my sweaters & leggings.





{Outfit Details}
Sweater:  Goodwill, VS
Dress:  Goodwill, Target
Scarf:  Charlotte Russe, clearance, old
Leggings:  VS
Boots:  Madden Girl, gifted



3 comments:

  1. Gosh you're so cute!

    I completely want to say the same exact thing to Mother Nature. What's wrong with her?! I am sick of winter costs, scarves and boots!

    Retail therapy is the best therapy. I feel like I need to go to Kohls now. I really want to pick up a few things from LC's line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh for some reason my comment posted twice and then when I deleted one it deleted both! Dumb! Basically, I just said you look cute, I love Kohl's too, and one trip to the fitting room is the way to go! Lol

    ReplyDelete