Monday, March 25, 2013

Pink on Pink


I thought the time change was only to effect those first few days?
It didn't catch up to me until last week and is continuing into this week...
Blehhhh...
I'm sleeping in until my alarm, I'm dog dead tired and I just want to sleep.

(Random Fact about me:  I'm a morning person.  I'm up well before my alarm starts chirping... Perking, happy, smiling)

Needlesstosay, I've been wearing "feels like I'm wearing pjs" outfits.





{Outfit Details}
Skirt:  Apt. 9, Kohls (on the clearance racks now)
Crochet Top:  Lauren Conrad, Kohls (clearance, very recent)
Tank:  Forever 21
Cardi:  NY&Co. (clearance, old)
Shoes:  Target (clearance, old)

Is spring finally here??
I thought so on Saturday!  It was gorgeous out!
But yesterday and today are gloomy, windy, snowy days.
Either way, these flowers make me think warmer days!!
Debuting a new style to the shop!
I've already started a few more and hope to add them very soon!


5 comments:

  1. i've been eyeing that lc top too...now i think i need to find it!! you're adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do!!!! You would look amazing in it ;)
      I cannot wait to wear it in the summer and be daring enough to pair it with just a bandeau! We shall see ;) HE HE!

      Delete
  2. Your shoes are so precious. I'm jealous you can wear flats without toe cleavage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get toe cleavage sometimes ;) I do hate it though :( I avoid a pair of shoes if it shows too much ;) HE HE!

      Delete
  3. Ahh, I just love the Lauren Conrad collection! That crochet top is so chic and matches perfectly with your cute shoes. Your skirt looks so comfy too. And those flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete